Saturday, December 10, 2011

Top 5 Free Typing Test Sites of 2008

Well, if you just like the rest of us, who makes sure to spend every dime as an investment, we are pretty picky about it. Especially when you think that jobs are not going to cost, or do they? There are some areas that require that you pay a small fee to take their test printing. But if you're like me, then it is the cheapest for me, FREE! Being placed in a situation to look for these sites, I would like to share with you the top 5 printing test sites that I encountered.

# 1 Plot: FREETYPINGGAME plot seems a little cluttered with great entertainment. It shows a lot of different fun ways to learn and improve your skills typing. It even has games for you to play. I liked the test printing, because it gives you a choice of how long you want to take the test along with some election material to be printed. It is fairly easy and user friendly. For those of you with a competitive relationship may even post your high scores on the site for others to see.

# 2 Site: TYPEONLINE This site is all about typing. It even gives you options to practice with the numbers for those who wish to brush up on their numeric data entry skills. It gives you a crisp and simple results immediately. The site is extremely user-friendly, along with great tools.

Site # 3: CALCULATORCAT, What I like about this site, not only does it gives you a simple test print, but it's even asked if you'd like, add their link to your website (if you have one of course. But you could always use a blog and then, etc. .. there are many opportunities to be made with blogs. Anyway, I went to look for strict typing test and found a business opportunity as well.

Go figure # 4 Site: TYPINGTEST I love this area because it is so easy to read and maneuver around. It looks fresh and informative. I felt very comfortable doing them a test print. The question of fact, I actually won higher than the rest of the tests that I took from other sites that I recommended above, . It - clean professional atmosphere with a good tool for the study.

# 5 of Sites: LEARN2TYPE I had to add a favorite for 10 keys. This is - a great site to not only get free data entry, printing tests, but it also has a great tool mentor to use as well. When you sign up for free membership, you get to get access to lots of cool tools. You can practice words and 10 key typing. I hope I gave you some good insight as to where start and watching. Good luck on your skills typing, I hope you enjoyed this article and many to come to the website. You can also view our Windows Live Place, If you have some other great information that you would like to share, Please feel free to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard and reviewed about Keybr, it is the best online tool for typing resource… To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/assignment.

Locations of visitors to this page